Our Technical Support Team is committed to serving all-round assistance to our customers in Hong Kong and Macau.
We will provide our users with all the information and guidance they need and help answering questions and resolve problems encountered while they are working with Esri GIS software.
Our goal is to promote GIS for everyone and to help you build a successful GIS. Support Services are designed to make sure that you and your colleagues continue to get maximum value from your organization’s investment in Esri products.
Please see below for further information on the individual services we offer, or contact our sales representatives at email@example.com to discuss your specific requirements.
Maintenance Program and Standard Support Services
Complimentary for the first 12 months as part of your initial software purchase. Thereafter, Standard Support is provided to customers renewing their annual maintenance.
- Access to Technical Support analysts via MyEsri, Email, Phone and Interactive Support
- Support available services 9:00AM to 12:45PM, 2:00PM to 6:00PM Monday to Friday, excluding Hong Kong Public Holidays
- Eligibility to the latest software versions and upgrades, including ArcGIS Online
- Free one-off onsite software standard installation service for New Software Purchase, Major Software Upgrades and Same-Platform License Transfer
- Access to Esri publications including ArcUser and ArcNews
For details about our maintenance program, please click here [PDF]
Extends the Standard Support service, offering prioritized case management and assigned technical staff who focus on understanding your operational work-flows and business needs.
- Designation of a Technical Account Manager to work with your organization
- Prioritized Case Management and Response, with 24/7 analyst availability
- Regular on-site visits to discuss ongoing issues and future plans
Extends the Standard Support service to include troubleshooting of custom code, provision of best practice advice and workarounds for customers using Esri SDKs and APIs.
ArcGIS software installation services are offered to maximize investment in the ArcGIS Platform by helping to install and configure new Esri technology and provide best practice advice. The following installation services are offered:
- ArcGIS Standard Installation and Configuration Service
- ArcGIS Custom Installation and Configuration Service
- ArcGIS Express Installation Service
- ArcGIS Re-installation Service
- ArcGIS Service Packs Installation Service
- Non-Office Hour Installation Service
- ArcGIS License Manager Installation / License Update Services
Training is vital to acquiring the GIS knowledge and skills to benefit you and your organization. An Esri China (HK) training course helps to show you new capabilities and efficient ways of working with Esri ArcGIS software. Find out more...