Teacher Training Workshop
Esri China (HK)'s Authorized Instructors are acknowledged and veteran GIS experts. They can provide hands-on experience and GIS knowledge to the teachers who are new users and the beginners of ArcGIS Online.
If you are interested in the free teacher training workshop, check the following schedule. Seats are limited and available on a first come first served basis.
- Free teacher training workshop is offered to teachers whose schools have received the activation email with the activation link and subscription ID for the Free ArcGIS Online School Account.
- If your School does not have free ArcGIS Online School Account, teacher may visit Map in Learning Program web page and click "Request a free school account" to register. Those teachers will be in waiting list for the teacher training workshop.
- All workshops run from 2:30pm to 5:30pm at Esri Authorized Learning Center of Esri China (HK). Esri China (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the rights to cancel or change any of the workshops if necessary. Normally, an at least two-week notice will be given.
- Maximum two teachers of each school can attend the workshop every time.
- Maximum two teachers will share one machine.
- Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Teacher substitutions are acceptable provided that we have been notified at least one working day before the course commences. Your substitute should be one of the teacher-in-charges for the Map in Learning Program.
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued upon request.
- The Teacher Training Workshop will be canceled if participants are less than 6.
Quick Tutorial Demo Videos
We also provide Quick Tutorial Demo Videos about “Setting up your ArcGIS Online School Account”, “Create a Story Map”, “Create and Share Maps”, “Create Web Apps” and “ArcGIS Maps for Office (formerly Esri Map for Office)” so that you can have a brief concept before attend our training workshop.
For more details, please click here.