- Work in GIS Technical Support Division;
- Provide end-user technical support on Esri GIS products;
- Provide teaching assistance to training services to customers;
- Conduct GIS software installation, programming and testing;
- Prepare GIS software demonstrations and prototypes; and
- Job rotation around various business units after basic on-the-job training.
- Higher Diploma / Degree or above in Geo-Informatics, Computing or related fields;
- Hands-on experience in iOS and Android development would be an advantage;
- Fluent in both Cantonese and English; and
- Open-minded, eager to learn, self-motivated, result driven and able to work under pressures and independently.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please submit detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to our Human Resources department via email to email@example.com.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
(Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)