- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Over 5 years relevant IT working experience with broad IT knowledge and problem solving ability;
- Solid project experience and knowledge in system design and analysis methodology such as SSADM;
- Solid technical foundation and experience in application development, software customization, and system enhancement, and IT quality control procedures;
- Experience in database management systems (SQL Server & Oracle);
- GIS or iOS/Android development experience is an asset but not required;
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Detail-oriented with keen sense of quality;
- Ability to work efficiently and meet project schedules; and
- Work independently as well as in team environment.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to our Human Resources department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
- (Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)