- Carry out research on using GIS with the latest technologies of artificial intelligence, big data and spatial analytics as well as 3D mapping for Smart City applications;
- Undertake research and development works in the Company’s Smart City RD Lab in Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks (HKSTP);
- Carry out testing and develop prototypes for researched results;
- Document research results properly and produce progress report;
- Share and present researched results and developed prototypes to public and customers in any circumstances;
- Supervise assistant research engineer whenever available; and
- Successful candidate will be employed on a contract basis subject to renewal.
- Doctoral Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Geomatics, Engineering, Computer Graphics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Science or related discipline;
- Hands-on experience in using Esri GIS software will be an advantage;
- Hands-on experience in web programming;
- Good command of both spoken and written in Chinese and English.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to our Human Resources department via email to email@example.com.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
- (Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)