- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or GIS;
- Minimum 8 years IT experiences, of which 4 years of solid and traceable project management experience in various projects;
- Familiar with Standard and Methodology such as SSADM, PRINCE;
- Project Management Certification is preferable (PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent);
- Experience in government departments and/or commercial environment;
- Experience in managing government and utilities projects is preferred;
- Experience in IT application development is desirable, familiar with GIS and Esri products are advantages;
- Strong project management and leadership skills;
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese; and
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, quality driven, fast learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to our Human Resources department via email to email@example.com.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
(Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)