Posting Date: 11 December 2019
- Professional sales and technical marketing of Geographic Information System (GIS) software;
- Prepare demonstrations, prototypes and presentations to customers;
- Requirements analysis for customers; and
- Perform software application development and GIS programming.
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline;
- Hands-on experience in web programming;
- Hands-on experience in iOS and Android development;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written in Chinese and English;
- Self-motivated, result driven and able to work independently; and
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to the:
Human Resources Department,
Esri China (Hong Kong) Limited,
9th Floor, CEO Tower, 77 Wing Hong Street
Cheung Sha Wan,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
or via e-mail to email@example.com
- (Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)