Programmer / Analyst Programmer
- Perform analysis, design, programming and testing following system development life cycle methodology and adhering to corporate-wise technology standards;
- Adhere to the development processes including coding standards, technical; documentation standards, QA processes, configuration management;
- Work closely in team-environment and meet project schedules; and
- Keep good communication and coordination with team members.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Knowledge of applying SQL statement for data manipulations;
- Fresh graduate is welcome for application, more than 2 years’ work experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer;
- Good command of written and spoken in Chinese and English; and
- Immediately available highly preferable.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to our Human Resources department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
(Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)