IT / GIS Programmer
- Knowledge both in Information Technology (IT) / Geographic Information System (GIS) and Software Application Development;
- Assist project team in implementation of IT / GIS projects;
- Assist user requirements collection and write IT / GIS program specifications; and
- Assist preparing project documentation such as user manual.
- Degree in GIS, Geo-Informatics, Computer Science or related discipline;
- Hands-on experience in web-based application development;
- Good command of written and spoken in Chinese and fair level of writing and communication skill in English;
- More than 2 years related work experience will be considered as Senior IT / GIS Programmer; and
- Immediately available highly preferable.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please submit detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to our Human Resources department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
(Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)