Programmer / Analyst Programmer (GIS)
Posting Date: 29 November 2021
- Provide end-user technical support on Esri GIS software;
- Conduct regular maintenance on existing GIS applications;
- Collect user requirements and perform software application development and GIS programming;
- Prepare demonstrations and prototypes and presentations to customers;
- Provide training classes to customers; and
- Participate in GIS-related services.
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Geomatics, Mathematics or related discipline;
- Hands-on experience in web programming;
- Hands-on experience in iOS and Android development;
- Good command of both spoken and written in Chinese and English;
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply; and
- Immediate available preferred.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to our Human Resources department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
- (Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)