Posting Date: 3 July 2020
- Professional sales and technical marketing of Geographic Information System (GIS) software;
- Demonstration, prototype and presentation preparation;
- Requirements analysis for customers
- Technical proposal and tender preparation; and
- Business development and customer account management.
- Degree or above in Geo-Informatics, Geography, Environment, Computing or related fields;
- Knowledge in GIS and Esri products preferable;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Self-motivated, result driven and able to work independently;
- Fresh graduate is welcome; and
- Immediate available preferred.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to our Human Resources department via email to email@example.com.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
- (Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)