Assistant Research Engineer
- Carry out research on using GIS with the latest technologies of artificial intelligence, big data and spatial analytics as well as 3D mapping for Smart City applications;
- Assist supervisors to explore valuable research and development topics on Esri GIS software and implement related research and development activities;
- Undertake research and development works in the Company’s Smart City R&D Lab in Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks (HKSTP);
- Conduct literature reviews;
- Collect and analyze data;
- Carry out testing and develop prototypes for researched results;
- Document research results properly and produce progress report;
- Share and present researched results and developed prototypes to public and customers in any circumstances;
- Assist Research Engineer to accomplish researches and prototype development;
- Training of Esri's software products will be provided; and
- Successful candidate will be employed on a contract basis subject to renewal.
- BSc / MSc Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Geomatics, Engineering, Computer Graphics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Science or related discipline;
- Hands-on experience in using Esri GIS software will be an advantage;
- Hands-on experience in web programming;
- Good command of both spoken and written in Chinese and English.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to our Human Resources department via email to email@example.com.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
(Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)