Assistant Research Engineer
Esri China (Hong Kong) is the pioneering company in GIS industry and in the region. We are seeking capable people to excel the talents and to work for our family.
- Carry out research on using GIS with the latest technologies of artificial intelligence, big data and spatial analytics as well as 3D mapping for Smart City applications;
- Assist supervisors to explore valuable research and development topics on Esri GIS software and implement related research and development activities;
- Undertake research and development works in the Company’s Smart City R&D Lab in Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks (HKSTP);
- Conduct literature reviews;
- Collect and analyze data;
- Carry out testing and develop prototypes for researched results;
- Document research results properly and produce progress report;
- Share and present researched results and developed prototypes to public and customers in any circumstances;
- Assist Research Engineer to accomplish researches and prototype development;
- Training of Esri's software products will be provided; and
- Successful candidate will be employed on a contract basis subject to renewal.
- BSc / MSc Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Geomatics, Engineering, Computer Graphics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Science or related discipline;
- Hands-on experience in using Esri GIS software will be an advantage;
- Hands-on experience in web programming;
- Good command of both spoken and written in Chinese and English.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to our Human Resources department via email to email@example.com.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
- (Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)