Analyst Programmer / Senior Analyst Programmer
- Perform analysis, design, programming and testing by following system development life cycle methodology;
- Adhere to the development processes including coding standards, documentation standards, QA processes and configuration management;
- Work closely in team-environment and meet project schedules; and
- Keep good communication and coordination with team members.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines;
- Experience in Web programming;
- Fluent in applying SQL statement for data manipulations;
- 2 years’ IT working experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer; and
- Good command of written and spoken in Chinese and English; and
- Immediately available highly preferable.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please submit detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to our Human Resources Department via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
(Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)